Terms and Conditions
Purchasing goods on our website can be done by natural persons, subject to the rules below.
Internet shop operator of www.sportovy-podvozok.sk
GaG racing s.r.o
Company Registration Number (ICO): 48 215 538
VAT ID (IC DPH): SK2120118132
Vladimíra Clementisa 6449/20
917 01 Trnava
1. The consumer orders the products and services of the seller through the trading system at www.bushings.eu in writing: by e-mail (including e-shop order).
The order executed in this way is considered binding and is in compliance with the Act no. 108/2000 Coll. as amended, and understood as a distance contract.
2. For each order, the consumer must give the full name, postal and billing address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address; the name of the goods, the description of the goods, the number of pieces, the date of issue of the order (order made through the e-shop meets these conditions automatically).
3. After the order is delivered, this order will be registered in the vendor's system and at the same time there will be a business relationship between the seller and the consumer. No later than 48 hours (on weekdays), unless otherwise indicated, the seller will contact the consumer. The order and shipping method will be verified and possible delivery time or date of collection, final price and payment method will be notified. From this date the order is binding for the consumer.
4. The consumer has the right to cancel the order free of charge, only on the day of first contact of the seller with the consumer, i.e. on the day on which the order is verified with the consumer. The order can only be canceled in writing (by e-mail). The Seller shall also notify the Consumer of the confirmation of cancellation in writing. Written form is required as a verifiable proof of cancellation for the seller and for stopping the order processing.
I. Delivery times
1. Delivery times are different for different product types. The Consumer will always be notified of the date of delivery or collection of goods when verifying the order.
2. Generally, the delivery or collection date is between 7 and 14 days from the date of order verification.
3. In exceptional cases where certain types of goods are not in stock and are not available from manufacturers and importers either, the delivery time may be longer.
II. Price, payment and shipping conditions
1. The price of the product is determined by the Seller's price list. Prices listed in the price list may be subject to change without prior notice. Seller reserves the right to change prices in connection with changes in prices by producers, importers, etc. The valid product price will always be announced when verifying the order.
2. The Consumer shall pay for the order by bankwire transfer, GoPay paygate or by PayPal.
3. When the product is handed over, the Consumer pays the price for the product + shipping and possibly the price of Cash on Delivery, if not otherwise written on the website www.sportovy-podvozok.sk. The Buyer will be notified of the shipping price before ordering the goods.
4. The method of delivery is selected by the Seller. The goods are sent by courier or Slovak Post. The Buyer will be informed about the method of delivery.
5. The cost of transport will always be communicated to the Consumer when verifying the order.
III. Acceptance of goods
1. The Consumer agrees to accept the goods at the agreed time at the address specified in the order.
2. When accepting the product, the Consumer is obliged to check the physical integrity and completeness of the shipment. If the shipment is visibly damaged and destroyed, the Consumer is obliged to contact the Seller immediately without taking over the shipment and to write the Shipment Damage Record with the Shipping Company. Any later claims for quantity and physical damage to the product will not be accepted.
3. The consumer acquires ownership of the products only by paying the full price and other monetary amounts agreed in the distance purchase contract to the seller's account. Until the transfer of ownership from the Seller to the Consumer in possession of the product, the Consumer has all the obligations of the Keeper (custodian) of the products and is obliged to safely store the products and services at his own expense and label them in such a way as to be identifiable as a Seller's product at all times.
4. The Seller is entitled to demand fulfillment of commitments, in particular the payment of the price for the products and services, regardless of the ownership of the product and service not yet being passed on to the Consumer.
5. The risk of damage to the products passes to the Consumer upon acceptance of the product by the Consumer or his authorized representative.
IV. Withdrawal from the contract
1. The consumer is entitled to cancel the order free of charge, only until the end of the day (23:59) when the goods were ordered, i.e. the day the order is verified by the consumer. The order can only be canceled in writing (by e-mail).
2. The Consumer is entitled, without giving any reason, to withdraw from the contract within 7 working days from the date of accepting of the goods. Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing, must contain all the data used to identify the product, the Consumer and the Seller and must be delivered with the product to the Seller's registered office at the expense and responsibility of the consumer within the above period.
The product must not be damaged, used, it must be in its original packaging and the Consumer must hand over the product with all the documents relating to the product (manual, warranty card, proof of purchase, etc.) that the Consumer received when it was purchased. The Consumer agrees and acknowledges that the written form in this case means the deed of withdrawal from the purchase contract signed by the Consumer.
The product does not return by Cash on Delivery. The product sent in this way is not accepted and is returned.
3. Subject to compliance with the above obligations by the Consumer, the Seller shall take back the goods and within 15 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract the price paid for the product or service or advance paid by the consumer for the product or service shall be returned back to the consumer in a pre-agreed manner.
4. The Buyer may not withdraw from the distance purchase contract particularly in the following cases:
a) in the case of a contract, which also includes the provision of a service, where the service has started to be performed with the consent of the Consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period
b) in the case of a contract that has as its object the sale of a product or service whose price depends on the price movement on the financial market which the seller cannot influence
c) in the case of a contract that has as its object the sale of a product made in accordance with the specific requirements of the Consumer or of a product specifically intended for a single consumer or a product which, because of its characteristics, cannot be returned
5. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order (withdraw from the contract) or its part if:
a) the product is not manufactured or ceased to be produced
b) the price of the supplier of the product has changed
c) the displayed price of the product was incorrect
V. Warranty and Service
1. The specific warranty and service terms are specified in the applicable warranty certificates for the selected products that the consumer receives when he purchases the product.
2. In general, unless otherwise stated in the guarantee certificates, the consumer warranty period is set at 24 months. Only the product purchased from the Seller and paid for at the Seller can be claimed. When making a claim, the Consumer is obliged to deliver the claimed product clean, mechanically undamaged, in the original packaging, including manuals, warranty card, invoice or other proof of payment for the product to the Seller. When making a claim, the consumer follows the instructions given in the warranty card.
3. Eligibility for the warranty entitlement ceases to exist if the defect is caused by mechanical damage to the product, operation of the product in unsuitable conditions, improper installation, non-compliance with relevant standards by the Consumer or the person who performed the assembly for the Consumer, or if the product has been interfered with by someone other than authorized person. Defects caused by natural disaster and mishandling are also exempted from the warranty.
4. In the event of a claim being made, it is recommended that the Consumer inform the Seller by phone that the product is defective and in what way the defect showed up. Based on this information, the Consumer will be advised how to proceed with the complaint procedure.
VI. Information about the protection of personal data on the web regarding the consent to process personal data for marketing purposes of the company:
In this information memorandum, we want to provide you with detailed information about the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. To begin with, we would like to explain to you why we asked for your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
The main goal of personal data processing is to offer you the latest information about current and new products and services and our business partners. Another goal is to provide time-limited offers and practical information, either in writing or in electronic form. We strive to create tailor-made offers based on segmentation and profiling and present only relevant product and service offers so that you are not swamped with product offers that are already available or that do not meet your needs.
Since the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC, on 25 May 2018, it is necessary that we receive a new approval from you that meets the new requirements.
Please read the information below on personal data processing, which we have prepared in the form of questions, so that this information memorandum is as clear and practical as possible in terms of finding information. If you have any questions or comments about your consent, please call our phone line: 0948 357 099 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
2. Which of your personal data are processed?
3. What are the sources of personal data?
4. For what purposes did you give your consent?
5. Why is there profiling and automated decision making?
6. How long will we process your personal data?
7. Who are our business partners?
8. Who can access your personal data?
9. What are your rights when processing personal data?
10. How can you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data?
1. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The adminstrator of your personal data is the company that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing. For marketing purposes, the administrator of your personal data is: GaG racing s.r.o.
2. WHICH OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
For marketing purposes, we process the following categories of personal data, which help us identify product and service offers that you might like and which might address your needs.
■ Basic identification data - name, address of registered office, home address.
■ Contact details - phone number, e-mail address.
■ Product and Service Usage Information - What services did you have with us in the past, information about the use of the Internet customer zone. Based on this information, we can recommend suitable products and services.
■ Geolocation data - geolocation data from a web browser.
3. WHAT ARE THE SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA?
We collect the personal data listed above from you directly. You include this personal data in the client agreement, or you have included it on other documents in the registration form on the web.
Personal data may also come from publicly available sources, registers and records, for example, from a business register. Your personal information may also come from third parties authorized to handle them.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DID YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT? You have given consent for marketing purposes that include the following:
■ offer of products and services. We may provide you with offers in electronic form, mainly in the form of e-mail messages or messages sent to mobile devices over a telephone number, through a web client zone, in writing or by phone,
■ automated processing of personal data in order to adapt our business offer to your individual needs
■ market surveys and customer satisfaction surveys on used products and services.
Consent provided for marketing purposes is voluntary. However, it is essential for us to be able to send you individual offers of products and services. Without such permission, we may not provide you with individual product and service offers.
5. WHY IS THERE PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING?
Our company strives to provide you with customized product and service offers. Therefore, we are profiling your personal data based on your consent. For this purpose we use automatic information systems, web applications or calculators. Accordingly, we are sending you individualized news and our product and service offers.
Automatic evaluation (profiling) of personal data helps us to better understand you and your needs, estimate future activities, and customize our products and services accordingly.
6. HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have given your consent to the Company for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the next 10 years after the termination of such contractual relationship or until you withdraw your consent.
If you are not, or will not become a client of the Company, your consent will be in effect for 10 years from the moment you grant it, or until you withdraw your consent.
Your personal data will be deleted after the expiry of the relevant period, but only to the extent and for the purposes for which consent is not required by law.
7. WHO ARE OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS?
Our business partners are:
Direct Parcel Distribution, Websupport,
8. WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to process your data for marketing purposes other entities that process personal data such as so-called "intermediaries", whose role is to provide services to the Company, may access your data. For example, they may be external companies that manage our systems or other services that insure proper operation of our business and process personal data for marketing purposes. We have a personal data processing agreement with these intermediaries, which requires them to also comply with strict privacy policies.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Proper processing of your personal data is important for companies in the Slovak Republic and their protection is a matter of certainty. You may exercise the following rights when processing personal data:
Information about processing your personal data
The information shall include in particular: the identification and contact details of the administrator, his representative and, where applicable, the responsible person, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipient or categories of recipients of personal data, information about the transfer of personal data to third countries, the retention period of personal data, authorized administrators, a list of your rights, the possibility to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, the source of processed personal data, information on whether and how automated decision making and profiling occurs.
Right to access personal data
You have the right to confirm whether or not personal data are processed and, if so, you have access to processing information, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, retention period of personal data as well as the right to information about your rights, the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, information about the source of personal data, information on whether automated decision making and profiling occurs, information and guarantees for the transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization. You have the right to be provided with copies of processed personal data.
Right to rectification
Are we processing out-of-date or inaccurate personal information? Have you changed, for example, your home address? Please let us know and we will correct your personal information.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
In some legal cases, we are obliged to delete your personal information on your instruction. However, any such request is subject to individual assessment, as the company also has an obligation or legitimate interest in retaining personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
If you wish to have your personal data processed exclusively for the most necessary legal purposes or you wish to block your personal data.
Right to data portability
If you would like us to disclose your personal data to another company, we will pass on your personal data in the appropriate format to the designated entity, unless there are any legal or other significant obstacles.
Right to object and automated individual decision making
If you find or suspect that personal data are being processed in breach of the protection of your private and personal life or in conflict with the law, contact us and ask us to explain or eliminate the unsuitable condition. You can also apply the objection directly against automated decision making and profiling.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
With your incentive or complaint regarding the processing of personal data, you may at any time contact the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27.
Where can you exercise your rights and is this exercising of rights charged?
Individual rights can be exercised in the Company by phone: 0948 357 099 or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
We provide all information and statements to the rights you exercise free of charge.
How long will it take before you can expect a response from the company?
We will provide you with statements and any information on measures taken as soon as possible, but no later than one month. If necessary, and taking into account the complexity and number of requests, we can extend this period to two months. We will inform you of the extension and the reason for it.
10. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ?
Consent to the processing of personal data is on a voluntary basis. This means you can revoke it at any time. You don't want to continue to receive product and service offers from us and our business partners? We are sorry to hear that, but we fully respect your decision.
What should the withdrawal of consent contain?
■ Who makes the appeal. Please give your name, surname, address and date of birth, so that we can identify you.
■ Who do you lodge your appeal to.
■ Information that you do not want us to process your personal data. If you would like to receive only selected offers, please indicate which offers, so that we can meet your needs.
■ Your handwritten signature.
How can I send an appeal?
The appeal to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes must be sent in writing, so that we will have a proper record of your withdrawal. Remember to sign the appeal.
VI. Final provisions
1. The Seller has the right, according to the nature of the products ordered, to invite the Consumer to personal inspection and personal collection of the product. In these cases, the Consumer will be contacted and further action will be agreed on. If the Consumer has already paid the purchase price, this amount will be refunded to him unless otherwise agreed.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the price. When changing prices, the Seller contacts the Consumer. The Consumer has the right to cancel the order with such modified prices.
3. The consumer declares that they have acquainted themselves and agree with these General Terms and Conditions before completing or placing an order.
Regardless of the other provisions of the Contract, the Seller shall not be liable to the Consumer for loss of profit, loss of opportunity or any other indirect or consequential loss due to negligence, breach of contract or otherwise incurred.
These General Terms and Conditions have been formulated and established in good faith to comply with legal conditions and to regulate fair trade relations between the Seller and the Consumer. In the event that certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions are proved to be invalid or unenforceable by the competent authorities of the Slovak Republic, the validity and enforceability of other provisions and the remaining parts of the relevant provision shall remain unaffected.
Consumer rights in relation to the Seller under the Consumer Protection Act no. 634/1992 Coll. as amended, and the Consumer Protection Act in Doorstep Selling and Distance Selling no. 108/2000 Coll., as amended, remain unaffected by these terms.
Legal relations and conditions not expressly regulated herein, as well as any disputes arising from non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial or Civil Code.
4. The Seller and the Consumer agree to fully recognize the remote communication - telephone, electronic form of communication, in particular via e-mail and the internet network as valid and binding for both parties.
These Terms and Conditions come into force on 20th August 2018